Saturday, January 10, 2015

Day 40, 100 Happy Days: One Damn Good Meal

Pineapple Upside-Down Cake with quickly melting ice cream.
Okay, so it wasn't JUST the damn good meal that made me happy. It was also the fact that I was
celebrating a birthday with an old friend. In fact, this makes 25 birthdays that we've celebrated together... actually 50, if you count the 25 of mine that we've celebrated since we met. That's a lot of celebrations!

Today we spent four or so hours in my studio painting, and then we went to dinner at Table 6. So good! If you would have told me that brussel sprouts could make me happy, I'd have said you were off your rocker. But... happy they made me! Granted they were fried... with horseradish, gouda and some sort of a sweet and tangy "special sauce". The amazing Butternut Squash Rissoto made me equally as happy. Out of this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?