Friday, December 26, 2014

Day 25, 100 Happy Days: Popcorn, Wine and TV

I'm not really a big holiday person these days. It's not that I'm anti-holiday (although I do get sad sometimes), I just don't go out of my way to celebrate.
And I am absolutely fine with that.

I'm one of those people who finds themselves alone on Christmas. It's not that I'm without invitations-I could spend Christmas with friends. But luckily I'm an introvert and I love my alone time. Sometimes being around other people and their families just makes me think about who's missing in my own life. So, best to enjoy my own company sometimes.

So tonight I cozied in with a bowl of popcorn some wine and the TV. Oh, and I was not completely alone, as I'm hanging out with this big guy; Max.

A lovely evening, really. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?