Thursday, December 18, 2014

Day 18, 100 Happy Days: A Trip to the Dentist

Feeling like a queen with my new crown.
Wow. Amazing day! So much to be happy about, it's hard to choose just one thing to write about. 
So I'm going with the first thing that made me happy today: a trip to the dentist.

I know that is not something that usually would make a person happy, but this visit has been a long time coming... I finally got a crown put on my poor broken tooth.

It's been several months of babying this tooth and eating on one side (luckily I have not been in pain through this process). Finally, after seeing a dentist that I didn't like, and a second opinion, and some insurance issues... I finally I got it taken care of! Woo-hoo!

I celebrated tonight with some delicious crunchy food at Punchbowl Social.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?