Saturday, May 10, 2014

Happiness Project Day 93: Midnight Walk and Dire Straits

Looking back on my day I couldn't choose which thing made me the happiest. So, I decided to take a walk and think about it.

I hardly ever do it, but I love taking walks in the cool night air. It was a beautiful night, and the walk cleared my head and became my happy thing for today. It was so nice to get away from my computer and look at the clouds moving across the moon. And I love the way the street lights fall on the trees in strange ways that the sun and moon would never do.

Getting out after dark gives a person a whole different perspective on things.

I think these blooms look kind of creepy with the flash on them.

This song was going through my head on my walk. I love pre-MTV Dire Straits.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?