Sunday, May 4, 2014

Happiness Project Day 87: Dinner at Cucina Colore

A good friend took me out to dinner at Cucina Colore in Cherry Creek tonight. It was a late dinner, and they were getting close to shutting down. When we found this out we said we'd go someplace else, as not feel rushed or make the staff wait. But the host was very nice and convinced us to stay.

Once again I was enjoying the food too much to take pictures (which is really a good thing), but trust me, the food was beautiful and delicious. We shared the buratta, which (I found out) is a cheese made from mozzarella and cream. It was served on a bed of arugula (which I normally hate), with oven roasted tomato and basil pesto. Amazing.

Then we each had a salad for dinner. I had the Pollo E Orzo salad, which was delicious. Believe it or not, we left there stuffed.

Good food, good company, and being made to feel welcome... what more could a girl ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?