Wednesday, March 26, 2014

My Happiness Project Day 49: First Tree Blossoms


So there I was, walking along, lost in the clouds, and thinking about how the clouds were going to be my happy thing today. Luckily, I came back down to earth for a split second - long enough to see the first blooms that I've seen on a tree this season. How exciting! The trees in Denver bloom for such a short time, that one really has to pay attention, and enjoy them fully while they last.

Day 49 bonus: Right after seeing the tree we walked a short way into an alley (many interesting smells in an alley, I suppose). Miss Janet came on my Pandora and I had to bust a move right there in the alley. I looked up to see a cat in a window checking me out. The cat clearly thought me a fool. I didn't care. I was a happy fool. 
I'm blogging from my phone, so I can't embed a video. But here's a link, if you feel like heading back to 1986...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?