Wednesday, March 12, 2014

My Happiness Project Day 35: Dorky Musical Dreamworld Couples

Today, this bit of lip-synced Disney goofiness made me happy. Why? I mean - it's a song from Frozen - which I've never even seen. But... I have always believed that life should be like a musical. (I have been known to break into song at the drop of a hat, and anyone who will break into song with me is welcome in my world!)

Beyond that, what I love about this video is these two people are in their own dorky musical dreamworld together. Their daughter seems completely disinterested, and yawns halfway through. I think the best couples consist of two people who are dorky, nerdy, quirky, weird (whatever) in the same way. I would love to have that. These two look like they really have a good time together.
Happy!

(Please ignore the ridiculous title...)

)

Day 35 Bonus!! I just watched this one again and... I think it makes me even happier than the first one - even though I've watched it approximately eight thousand times.

)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?