Saturday, March 8, 2014

My Happiness Project Day 31: Hair of the Dog


....or hair of a dog, at least. It was the wine dog that bit me last night, but I had a hair of the whiskey dog this (very late) morning - in the form of Irish coffee at Racine's.

Happy is having a yummy adult coffee - complete with copius amounts of whipped cream, while revisiting last night's shenanigans and comparing notes.

By the way, do you know where that term "hair of the dog" came from? According to Wikipedia, it referred to treating bites from rabid dogs by taking some of the hair from the dog and putting it on the bite wound. My issue with this is; how are you going to get the hair from the rabid dog?

In any case, here is a blast from the past: Nazareth with "Hair of the Dog" (why it's titled that, I'll never know...)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?