Thursday, February 27, 2014

My Happiness Project Day 22: Oven Baked Sweet Potato Fries


Yum!! Easy, delicious and healthy. Can't beat that!

I cut up a sweet potato, tossed it in olive oil and a mixture of chili powder, garlic powder, cumin, and salt (equal amounts of each). I baked it at 425 for about a half hour and voila! Yumminess.

Another thing that made me happy today was finding the washing machine in my building empty. And of course the satisfaction of having done laundry (which you may think you're familiar with, but you're bound to be less familiar with if you don't have to actually leave your home to do laundry).



 
Day 21 Bonus happy: "Gimme" by Jill Scott. I love Jill Scott thought I was familiar with most of her music, but somehow I missed this one. Great video too.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?