Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Day 45, 100 Happy Days: Happy Dog + Repaired Car

This blurred cutie.

I was walking along, minding my own business, when what do I see but the sweetest puppy, stationed outside the neighborhood pub. This little one was the official greeter, and giver/receiver of love. SO sweet!

Unfortunately she/he was so excited and happy to be getting loves from yet another person, that I couldn't get a good pic. But that's okay. I was just happy to hang out for a few minutes with such a wonderful being.

Day 45 Bonus: My car is fixed!

My neighbors will love me again (or at least won't hate me anymore) because my squeaky belt was fixed. And my stinky exhaust leak was fixed, as was my leaky tire. Check engine light is off, parking brake adjusted. All for less money than expected, and in less time than expected.

Tabetha is happy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?