Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Day 44, 100 Happy Days: Car Is In The Shop

Ray Charles stamps!
Having my car in the shop doesn't exactly sound like something to be happy about, but it is!

This is something that's needed to be done for a long time. Today, I finally anticrastinated, and it feels great! There were numerous reasons it took so long to get my car in - money being only one of them (I finally decided that this is what credit cards are for). The other reasons... well let's just say that me getting my car to the mechanic is a big deal in my world.

Also today I finally got to the post office to get stamps - I've been out of the ones with the correct postage, so I've been doubling up on old stamps and overpaying to mail things (usually I mail one thing a month, hence my procrastinating getting to the post office). So THAT felt great. AND there was only ONE person ahead of me in line  at the post office... happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?