Sunday, December 14, 2014

Day 13, 100 Happy Days: Doing It Differently

Bonus happy: good food with a good friend.
Remember that episode of Seinfeld where George decided that he needed to do everything in the exact opposite way than he'd normally do? He started with changing what he ordered for lunch, which led him to introducing himself to a beautiful woman... yadda yadda, next thing you know he's landing a job with the Yankees.

Today, I decided to do things differently. Well... I've been doing them differently all week, really. Which makes me realize that once you make a change, other changes become easier. So I didn't really decide do things differently; it was more of a natural outcropping of doing them differently all week. I must say I'm getting very good results, which of course, makes me happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?