Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Happiness Project Day 90: Being a De-Stress Facilitator

Wow - I'm in the final ten days of this thing! What an amazing journey this has been.

My happiness today came from my private lesson student. She came straight from work and was a half hour late for her 2-hour lesson. Needless to say, she was pretty stressed out when she arrived.

She sat down, pulled out her paints, and dug into her new painting, and pretty soon she said "Hey! I'm not stressed!"

Painting is pretty cool like that. It has a way of bringing you into the present moment. The rest of the world can just fall away, and it's just you and the canvas.



I'm so happy to be able to play a part in making someone's day better.

(Also today, a homeless man told me I smelled nice. Hey - I take my compliments where I can get 'em!)


By the way, if you're curious as to why I started doing this project, you can check out: My Happiness Project Day 1.

If you're in the Denver area and want to learn to paint, check out my website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?