Monday, April 14, 2014

Happiness Project Day 68: TARDIS Sighting, Friendly Kitty, and Happy Rock Salt

TARDIS on a Truck

Today as I was doing my weekly dog walk, I happened upon the TARDIS, right here in Denver. Or Glendale, as the case may be. And by TARDIS, I mean a piece of plywood painted to look like the TARDIS, stuck onto the back of a truck. Still pretty cool, though! Nice to know there are fellow Whovians around. (In case you don't know, the TARDIS is that blue police box that Doctor Who uses to travel through space and time. It's bigger on the inside.)

Then, walking in the park, I came across some rock salt perfectly arranged as a smiley face. I'm guessing that some kid did it, and made me smile. Thanks, kid!

Then when I got home, I was greeted at my car by my neighbor's sweet little kitty. So tiny and friendly. I just wanted to scoop her up and take her home.



Happy, friendly kitty.

Happy Rock Salt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?