Saturday, March 29, 2014

My Happiness Project Day 52: Always More to See

As I was walking through the neighborhood this morning - for the umpteenth time - it struck me that there is so much that I haven't seen. Forget about in the world, or even in Colorado. I'm talking about in this neighborhood that I feel I know so well. There are entire houses that I walk by every day without noticing. (Perhaps I just know them by their gardens.)



In any case it's nice to live in an area where every house and yard and garden looks different. There is always something interesting to see. And with spring, there is something new blooming every day. Today it was the star shaped flowers in the picture above (what are those things?), and these beautiful red tulips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?