Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Stand By Me

One of the artists who will be exhibiting at my studio next month sent this video out to the folks on his email list today. He said it was a wonderful way to say Happy Thanksgiving, and I couldn't agree more.
Before he starts singing Roger Ridley says "No matter who you are, no matter where you go in your life, at some point you're going to need somebody to stand by you." So very true.
I have been incredibly blessed with amazing people who have stood by me through the years. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I have much to be grateful for on this Thanksgiving.

I encourage you to watch this video, and if it moves you, pass it along. I've seen it many times and I never get tired of it. I still find it inspiring.

 We're all in this together folks, and we can't do it alone.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?