Saturday, April 5, 2014

Happiness Project Day 59: A Fresh Start and Diana Krall



Another First Friday has come and gone, and today my studio is mine, once again. I pulled out the work tables and put fresh paper on them. I don't know what it is about having fresh paper on those tables that makes me happy, but it does feel like a fresh start. I suppose it's like a blank canvas: it represents pure potential. I'm excited to think about who will be in my studio this month creating things that haven't even been dreamed up yet. And creating paintings that start out as copies of mine, but end up their own creations.
And of course me. What will I create this month??  I can't wait to see.


 As I was putting my studio back together today, my happy music was Diana Krall...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?