Tuesday, February 18, 2014

My Happiness Project Day 12: Spring is Coming


I have to say that February is usually my least favorite month. Historically I've suffered through the bitter cold, and through the dreaded Valentine's Day with the tiniest sliver of hope that spring would eventually arrive. 
But this year is different. The weather has been beautiful for the past few days. I woke up at 7am and the sun was up. I walked outside and the birds were singing, and I saw a bunny scurry across the backyard. I sat down on a cushion-less patio chair and soaked in the sun. Bliss. 
Yes, spring is on the way, and with it will come new life, growth, and fresh opportunities. 

Full disclaimer: the picture above was taken last summer, but it does give me something to look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?