Saturday, February 15, 2014

My Happiness Project Day 10: Dogs!


Yay! I made it to the double digits of happy days: day 10! Today dogs made me happy. And I saw a lot of them! I went to the dog show (my first) to help my friend Ravay Snow* at her pet portrait booth. I had a great time watching  all of the wonderful dogs walk by. From tiny to giant and from adorable to odd looking, there were some pampered pooches there. And some of the most beautiful dogs I've ever seen.
By the way, the three dogs in the picture were sitting quietly in a row peeking adorably over the side of the wagon... Until I pointed my camera at them!

I also got to visit with one of my favorite four legged dudes - Mac. Here he is on all his glory. 


It's a dog's life, after all. 

*Check out Ravay's amazing pet portraits  at https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=199002330132653

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?