Sunday, August 28, 2011

The Prosperity Game: Day Two



Today I have two thousand dollars to spend in the Prosperity Game. I think I'd like to hire someone to paint my art studio. And while they're at it they can paint the common areas in the building too. I have no idea how much this would cost without a professional estimate, but I'm going to say that someone could do it for $1000...better make that $1500.

The $500 left over will go towards my car: brakes, oil change, tune up... just enough to get me through the next few weeks until I'm further into the game and can buy a new car.

So, no "stuff" for me today, just stuff that needs to be done. And actually... getting stuff done feels just as good (if not better) as getting stuff! But then I am a very practical person. (Maybe I need to learn to be more frivolous?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?