Friday, April 9, 2010

The LowDown on my band

As you may know, I've been working on a music project with my friends Ravay Snow and Marc Gibson for the past few months. Marc and I met in a House of Rock class at Swallow Hill last Fall, and Ravay and I met in a voice class at Swallow Hill in 2002, and played together in another band about 5 years ago.
Our new band is called LowDown, and we're all very excited about it!  We're working on some cover songs (two of which you can hear by clicking on our picture above this post), and will eventually write our own material. Our goal with the covers is to add new dimensions to each song while honoring the original intent.
Please check out our page at ReverbNation and become a fan if you're so inclined.  We'll be uploading new songs soon, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?