Thursday, December 11, 2014

Day 11, 100 Happy Days: The Theory of Everything

I saw a really great movie tonight: The Theory of Everything.

I'm not going to write a review - nobody needs to read that. But I will say that this movie made my happy list today. And today, I do have a list. Some days it's a struggle to find one thing to make me happy, and others it's just one happy thing after the other. I've learned to savor those days.

Many things made me happy today, starting from the moment I got out of bed. But the movie is what rounded out the day, and it's what's sticking with me. It was inspiring, and beautiful, and thought provoking.

Also, I've been painting stars lately, so it seemed right in line with what I'm doing, somehow.

"However bad life may seem, there is always something you can do, and succeed at. While there's life, there is hope.” -Stephen Hawking

Here is my latest little painting, still in progress. I started it today, and I won't be able to work on it for a few days - I need to wait for the oil paint to dry before going in for the final touches.

4"x12" Oil on Canvas ©Tabetha Hastings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?