Sunday, January 11, 2015

Day 42, 100 Happy Days: Living Life Fully

"Elemental Bass" Oil on Canvas ©Tabetha Hastings
So... this is one of those days where I'm not exactly at liberty to say precisely what made me the most happy.  (In case you haven't noticed, I like to say a lot here without revealing too much).

I could write about some other things that made me happy today, but they're all things that make me happy so often that I'm sure you, dear reader, are tired of hearing about them (painting, Paint Club, etc).

Instead I'll just say that I feel like I am living my life fully, and that makes me so happy! Had you asked me at other times in my life if I were living my life fully, I might have said yes. But at this moment in my life, it feels really full - in a great way. And, of course, it can always get fuller. I don't believe there is a capacity limit to how full one's life can be lived. The only limits are time and energy.

ps - In looking for a picture for this blog post, I was reminded of another time in my life were I was living my life to the absolute max. I was just post-divorce and happier than I'd been in my life.
The painting pictured above was created during that time, and it screams wild, fun energy to me. And a live lived fully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?